Payam Samouhi, DDS, MD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Payam Samouhi, DDS, MD, a professional corporation
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Honors & Awards
Recipient of the AAOMS dental student Award for excellence in undergraduate performance
Publications & Presentations
- P. Samouhi: Update on management of the medically compromised patient.
Presented at the Iranian American Dental Association (2007) and Alpha Omega SFV chapter meetings (2009)
- P. Samouhi, D. Buchbinder: Rehabilitation of oral cancer patients with dental implants.
Current Opinion Otolaryngol Head Neck Surgery 2000, 8: 305-313
- J. McCabe, H. StHilaire, P. Samouhi et al: Mandibular subluxation and stabilization for access in distal carotid endarterectomy.
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 61: 406-408, 2003
- P. Samouhi, A. Montazem, D. Valauri et al: A laboratory testing of various miniplate fixation configurations of simple mandibular angle fractures: a comparative study.
Presented at the 84th AAOMS annual meeting scientific exhibition, submitted for publication
- P. Samouhi, D. Valauri: Placement of transgingival implants in a medically compromised patient.
Presented at the 2003 North-Eastern Implant Symposium at NYU College of Dentistry.
Science, Literature, Music, Sports, Community Activities
English, French, Some Spanish, Farsi